Because You Might Want to Keep Up with What I’m Doing
Right now, I’m not sending a lot of regular emails out. So if you subscribe, you won’t have to worry about me loading up your in-box every day. What you will get from me may include:
- Notification when I’ve written a new book, special report, or have developed any kind of product that could potentially help you or someone you know have a better life.
- Maybe emails about people or products you might be interested in, but I doubt that will happen very much at all.
- “Checking in” emails from time to time, just to let you know that I’m still alive and letting you know what I’m doing at the moment.
- You might even get calls for help for possible networking on projects. I’ve got big plans and you might be able help me with them.
- I don’t know what else. I’m just making this up as I go along.
I don’t have an email series prepared that will automatically be mailed to you at regular intervals. I know you’re busy. But if you would like more emails from me, tell me what you would like to receive and maybe I’ll make an auto-email about that subject. I’m pretty easy going. But I try to never ignore calls for help. So check in with me if you feel compelled to. And signing up for emails is a good way to learn when I’ve released a new product that can help you. I don’t do Life Coaching anymore, but if you need help, use my contact form. I’d be happy to share my opinion.
Anyway, subscribe if you want. If that’s not your thing, that’s okay too. 🙂